T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge aka Amy

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

The return of Mr. Purpal, Fritzianism and the Religion of the Fritz

Mr. Purpal is een lange tijd weggeweest in een ander Multiversum maar Hij is terug, vuriger dan ooit en T.A.K. gaat natuurlijk Zijn avonturen weer vertellen...

De film hier beneden is over Wie Mr. Purple eigenlijk is...

~

Mr. Purpal has been away for a long time in another Multiverse, yet He returned more furious than ever and of course T.A.K. will tell about His adventures...

The Movie is a reminder on Who Mr. Purple is...

Snoopy and Mr Purpal riding on my bike... 

Views: 4596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adam Fritz knew, I am an Airian, a Skylight, that is where I met Lucy, she loves my brainfarts and yes there is no stop button as Adam remarked 

I never understand why people want to play some one else's song, they call such a cover too...is it maybe they are parasites or vampires, unable to create something original?
Your Individual Self shines in the darkness of your Inner Being, yet you keep looking at the shadows it creates on the walls of matter, it will never die since eternal Illusions do not die...
You the shadow however do die...

Why do I color the Nutstates Of America Purple?
This is a question for Adam Fritz yet most of you think he is dead, I see him regularly in the 5th Dimension and yesterday he said to me to leave because he couldn't stop laughing...

Kenn told me that they call him a black man and I told him he is colored, something most people lack that is why they are LGBTQAIP, NOT S...
I myself, I am black as tar but I look white... the colour with me is invisible and only recognized by fellow colored Purple...

Adam Fritz was the Funmachine...we can be the operators...

Too bad I never learned to dance, I would have stepped Adam Fritz on his toes with the beautiful Eileen or Catwoman 

Adam Fritz was always talking about his experience peeing on fence wire, it told him that humanity does not want to be peed upon, they retaliate with FIRE and FURY...
And now my good friend is dead, he gave me the stick of initiation...

http://www.karma-lab.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

He gave me lots of money but the Dutch Nazi's took that from me BUT he bought a software program for my Korg Triton Synthesizer...

I may join Adam Fritz, such a boring place this world...

The new rubber Jesus for the poor old ladies going to church...

An old woman comes into church and walks up to a rubber Geesus shouting: Fukk me, Fukk me...
The pastor hears this, sends the woman into the confession box and begs: what should I do my lord?
Rubber Geesus with compassion sais: untie me fool, untie me...

https://nos.nl/artikel/2188099-kunststof-jezusbeelden-als-remedie-t...

"They are stealing our bronze Geesuses from their crosses!"
After copper stealing is not that profitable anymore, criminals are now stealing Geesus and the RC church finally decided they will now add Geesus made from rubber...

...and do it also when you step into shit...

"Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.(Ruth 1:16–17, ESV)
-
Robert just called me Ruthless, Adam Fritz is laughing his ass off and Eileen Quenin has not read it yet but style she has and good taste, she wears a purple robe and is not ashamed to speak her Mind 

A true Lady, yes I know a few on my friendslist on Facebook, is not impressed by male ego, yes I know one, instead they love to care about male ego and when he is on a trip with the Flying Dutchman, she can finally steam off...no need for rubber purple Jesuses though, Cannabis works miracles better than him as he proved himself a long time ago when he cured a few zombies like Lazarus...
The movie Awakenings portrais a Physician with pills but Ruth or Zoe is much better in her movie...see below... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awakenings

Robert does not know that Adam Fritz has awakened him and that de Niro looks like me 

I do not mind about human love, first it is not real, it is immature and it is void of compassion...
Second, it turns too easily into hate...
Third, humans love money and I am not going to step between money and humans, a fool did so, 2000 years ago 

You can see the unseen influence of Adam Fritz in the latest blockbuster...he was one of the main men at Disney...

The Shivastika sleeping 

Purple is very addictive, you need to sleep at least 8 hours per day to get used to DEATH, since life is only a few seconds in Eternity...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page