T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge V

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

In fairytale park F-teling is a ponderous guy with several duplicates who loves to eat paper, any paper, books, serviettes, toilet paper, you name it...

This new topic "The Ponderous One" is actually a taking the piss on myself since for no obvious reason I have become ponderous and I already was a heavy weight...

Martin?

Lucy?

"F" is the basetone of Nature on Earth Martin?

Yes Lucy, the 6th note, Uranus is the 9th or "H" from Herschel...

I like the movie Martin, it covers many attractions like "The Flying Dutchman"...

Not me Lucy for a while, I am too heavy and may fall from the sky like your Dad :D

Hihihi Martin!

Yes the fat lady sings, so does the fat man and also the fat tran and I have no red neck :D

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been asked many times why there is a split Moon in my coat of arms and why there is a wall while no one asks why there is a tree in it...

Well it is very simple, Pink Floyd is a band from London which is a Gemini city with Gemini rising and my family is just about all about Gemini starting with my parents from May and June and ending with the death of my youngest brother who told me as a little boy he never fancied living...

So songs like the Dark Side of the Moon and the Wall were inspired by my family from the other side of life which is now celebrated as the Day of Souls or November 2d...

It also explains why I have started a one man band called Deep Floyd, since the psycho-astral music from the Pink Floyd band deals with the psycho-astral only, did you know for example that pink floyd means pink vagina and umma gumma means fukking?

I have only started with my one man band and only made 500 pieces of music sofar...never enough to tell you about me and my family...

Martin?

Lucy?

And the tree Martin?

That tree is from my homeworld Lucy, you can also see it in the movie "Knowing"...and in my contribution for today...

As I was filming yesterday parts for my next movie "The Amsterdam Knowledge part 12-The Miracle", I found that the jewelry shop "Siebel" had left the Alley which is named after my family...

Such is a kind of a miracle since I remember it to have been there forever...like the friendship of my (old) family with the Jews always together into business and never competing eachother...

But those were the old days, my family is not what it used to be and the Jews are not Jew anymore, clearly a sign of Change in the Air which will condensate one of these days...

Martin?

Lucy?

No more Jew-Els Martin?

Indeed the Gods of the Jews have all been sold Lucy...

Who bought them Martin?

The Puppeteer Lucy...

OMG Martin!

Not to worry Lucy, the Puppeteer is also on silk strings like the wolf Fenris...

You may not realize such but you are the result of fukking...all that lives around this world is the result of a fukk, one way or the other way...

The other way for example is of course the way I was fukked into this world: my parents were both drunk and they never used condoms, so not only was I fukked into this world, I was also an alcoholic and a heavy smoker when I had my first shit at birth...

Now of course I will not mention the state of being of my parents were at birth again, let me just type they were fukked the other way of my way...

So the Earth is the Fukkworld and those who are born here are fodder or fother and always mucking others with their shit...

Martin?

Fodder to whom Martin?

The military complex, hospitals, food industry you name it Lucy, all making money on your existence...even when you die they make money on you...

I agree now Martin, this world is not only a Fukkworld, it is Fukked as well...

This is why they want to kill everybody Lucy, so the elite can only reproduce, but they are even worse fukked...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishvara

Ishvara from Isirah in sanskrit is the real name of Iron when you study a bit of etymology...the "Powerful, Holy Force" where "Force" is also derived from Ferrum, a semitic word for iron...

Funny enough the names Isis and Jesus or Jesuah are also related to Ishvara/Iron where it is known that Ishvara is the Combination of all that is illusion and cause of attachment in the Universe also wrongly named the Christ[force] or Love...since "Christ" is a title like "Buddha" and simply means "healer" or "Hæland" (heiland in Dutch)...

So the Iron Man is a personification of the second coming of Jesus, a wealthy human with heart problems who becomes a super human because of his intelligence, a thing Jesus lacked according the mentors of Blavatsky...

Enough ingredients again to make you think about the bullshit they try to make you believe again for today...

Martin?

Lucy?

So God is nothing more than desire?

Indeed Lucy, that is why Mars is seen as the planet of desire and G.O.D. means Generation Of Desire...

But Lugh and Tyr were both names for the original God, even before Baal and Saturn Martin?

Baal and Saturn are the female aspects of desire Lucy, hence the cool mind of many women concerning sexuality for example...but the oral fixation on chocolate dicks makes up for that...

Hihihi that "Is War" Martin!

(Waar means True in Dutch)

So Mars is the planet of desire? Red is the color of blood, blood is fukked around by the heart to bring all that is desired by your organs and cells?

Good, that means that all you need is the air you breath, food, drink, sleep so you can have sex with yourself, don't want to disturb others with your personal desires, next you transpire, you need to piss and take a shit...and all this takes place in eternity for about 75 years...

You could think that this has a meaning, since all the before leads to thinking, at least when you get all that you desire in the above, unlike the shit people make up, invent and produce to desire...that is illusion, the above is life...

Now of course I am nagging you again with sex, since the strongest desire in living beings is sexual...the drive to feel Nirvana is what life is about and when you have bated the Mistress of Life, Nature and not some God, you may find that Nature uses sex in humanity to Mature Herself in you and such includes procreation since children can be of great help in your process of maturing...

Now for procreation you need the other sex in these times, because the God of this world fukked humanity up into male and female, because He did not want you to become like He is...

I told Him however that the Universe is infinite and full of Gods like Him just like His world is now full of humans as a result of His fukk up...

He however never talks to me, so I continue with food, drink and Facebook since sleep is a drag these days, fukking is out of the question so I am left with taking the pee and dump it on Facebook while having a sandwich and a cuppa...

Martin?

Lucy?

And the poo Martin?

The bullshit Lucy? That is what you are reading at the moment...

Hihihi Martin!

After orgasm always comes Nirvana since there is no desire in you at this point...

Every Buddhist will tell you that...ehehehe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemic_lupus_erythematosus

The Amsterdam disease is Lupus and many an inhabitant has suffered the rheumatoid arthritis which often comes with that...

Rheumatism is a typical Saturn disease (Capricorn rules the bones and joints) and since Capricorn is the opposite of Cancer which rules Amsterdam (and New York) there is no real cure because it is a degenerative disease...

You can however grow old with it and without too much pain or twisted hands or feet by using the right herbs yet I am not a doctor so I will not give you the prescription...

More in my field of operation is the Emperor of Austria who gave the Roman Catholic crown to the coat of arms of Amsterdam, not because Amsterdam had become a source of income to that emperor but more because he was cured of his syphilis, where it is of course said, was because of the sacred wafer or the miracle cookie...

To this day, the imperial catholic crown is on top of the protestant church "The Western Church", symbolizing the hidden rule of Rome behind just about everything...

Martin?

Lucy?

Everything Martin?

Well, at least the Illusion of today's reality Lucy..

You mean everything invented and realized these days is because of Roman Catholicism Martin?

Indeed Lucy, we live in a Roman Catholic world, or at least I do, you live in a different dimension...

And that wolf Martin?

The wolf used to be the symbol of the Lie in ancient Heathen religion and was called Fenris, Lucy...

Child of Loki like Hell and the Worldsnake Martin?

Yes Lucy, but I am not a historian either, you have to see King Cheertoilet for that who is currently with the Hobbits in New Sealand...

Rudolf Steiner like Blavatsky tried to fuse Roman Catholicism with their Theosophy and Anthroposophy, Steiner kept the Christ concept, Blavatsky used Buddha, Steiner's mistake became a banker's wet dream, Blavatsky's chaos became a pedophile heaven...

Nothing is new under the Sun, the "Ring Pass Not" or Mitgardsnake makes sure everything repeats itself until learned...

Charity is Wallstreet for the poor, one of the biggest corporations doing charity business is Unicef and of all the money they collect through advertising and recruiting, 80 to 95 % goes to the corporation and the rest is for the poor..

Now of course I can name the Salvation Army too or People in Need but all Charity is a scam and in the first place pays the company depending on it, the CEO in particular while for the rest other personnel is a bunch of hippie volunteers... 

By naming the Salvation Army, we arrive at religion and Roman Catholicism in particular collects money directly as a MUST from your wallets during a mass, a thing collectively parroted by other Christian organisations...

Martin?

Lucy?

Do you ever give money to charity Martin?

When I see a homeless guy Lucy, I do occasionally buy her or him a sandwich, I also gave bed to one once, yet such can make them dependent and that is not the meaning of my charity, I was once homeless too and had to fight instead of begging...

So it all comes down to self service Martin, no need for charity?

Indeed unless some countries love to kill you and make your country into a pile of rubble, the latest in charity on this scale is Syria...

And all Roman Catholic controlled Martin?

Of course Lucy, the Jesuits even control Buddhism...

The last post is not a last call if I read the USA culture correctly and no one minds me drinking a beer on you surviving the hildabeastcontrol...

You see, the wealthy people always win and not all rich people are idiots or assholes and for that I only have to look at myself...

When I found I was a Trump ET, I wanted to grow into a Tromb One however there were too many French Horns I had to beat so I said to Krishna I'd rather be a mouthorgan and he agreed, after all he was only a flute...

Martin?

Lucy?

You trying to tell them again you are an avatar Martin?

No Lucy since we all are avatars, I only found that such is true...this world is not mine, it is not my reality so I am from somewhere else, it is that simple...

"I see little more than shadows and projections of immature selfish love", a friend posted yesterday on my Facebook timeline and he hit the nail in social media at its core...

Mature humans do not need social media for they can do telepathy, but like just about everything today, the parrot monster has copied and realized all that can be copied...

This parrot is called Ahriman by Rudolf Steiner and the effect it has on humanity is that it makes humanity copy itself hence procreation...mature humans do not need a spacesuit to walk on this world, they float in Space, our True Homeworld...

Martin?

Lucy?

People do parrot each other as well and brag about it as if they were the original thinkers...

Lucy, thinking is also a copy of processes which happened a long time ago when the Moon was still alive, since then the Mind has a shadow which is called the brain and people do not know the difference because they cannot proof the Mind exists...

Bahahaha Martin !!!

This is not OMO valley, where the tribe of M, the Mursi, rules...

No, that M is the symbol of Ophiuchus, the Master of Personality...also known as the MATURE human, the Golden Middle Being...

By taking the arrow with poison from Scorpio, symbol of the male penis, the M shoots Krishna between his underlegs which are ruled by Aquarius...after which he sets the arrow free as the Sagittarius Arjuna...

Now the M is a II with a V in between, the Gemini Virgo connection but I will stop here else there is nothing for you to uncover :D

Martin?

Lucy?

Krishna was shot by a hunter Martin and then he died...

Of course he died, Lucy, we all die, only Nature lives forever...there is no shame to die on a world without respect Lucy, it adds to the destruction of that world in the end...since even worlds do not live forever...

Krishnamursi's..."murti" means idol in sanskrit..

(written on 11-11 2016 at 11h and posted at 11h11m)

What I like and liked about Anthroposophy was the Western look at life, the insight of white people without the need for other cultures to confuse discussions about life and death...however such soon branded me a racist while I never said anything deplorable about other races, I am fine with colors but I am not fine with other cultures than the one I was born into...

Multi culturism does not work, people become confused and in the end will kill eachother, exactly according the latest plan of the Globalists about whom you can read on the links...

Multi culturism COULD work when people embrace eachother aside religion and habbits, they then could learn the truth which is manifest in all cultures in a way the light shines through a prism...but because they can't Glow Baal Is M [anifesting]...

Now the fun thing is, MY culture, the Dutch culture IS multi cultural, in Amsterdam live more than 200 nationalities and only the profession of drugdealing causes death and destruction especially in Amsterdam West where I also lived for a while with Islamic people...

However as I just typed, it was easy for me to deal with all these cultures because I move in the Middle as you can see on the picture, yet I am not a physical healer and as such no one can ever proof I was the cause of your miracle to heal, ehehehehe, no in fact I was only the reminder to you that you can heal yourself...and several people have healed because of that of which I only mention some one who was totally paralyzed from top to bottom...after I had a few talks with him I was standing on a busstop waiting for my ride home when this man came to me in a wheelchair. It stopped and the man said my name and stepped a few rounds around his wheelchair and then moved away again...

Martin?

Lucy?

How much did you charge the man Martin?

I didn't charge him Lucy, I do not touch people or use energy, I use my Mind...maybe at best I motivate...

I meant, did you ask money Martin?

When I ask money, I sell my gift so no I never ask money Lucy like the Sun does not ask money for Its light...

But how do you live Martin?

I am a mentally insane and weak minded guy according the Dutch health system Lucy, so I get a social benefit, they pay me for their insult...

Hihihi Martin!

http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/nature_of_evil.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/ahriman01.htm

https://www.lucistrust.org/hercules/

No Astrology today nor a cure to Cancer, only a bit of Mathematics...

The 6 and the 9 are the legs of the WHY there is an 8 and why Creation is 7...

6 plus 9 make an 8 in an oval 0, where the 0 is the Universe...

The problems arise when 0 is divided and then only Nature or ϕ can restore Harmony...

Martin?

Lucy?

Harmony is an illusion like Truth Martin...

Lucy, actually we are the illusion since we created the concept, Nature is beyond concepts...

Is Nature not a concept Martin?

Yes Lucy, language is an immature way to learn and to teach the other Illusion you say which is called Truth...Truth can only be shared, not taught...

So when some one says S/he is or S/he speaks the Truth, S/he isn't...

Is that why you type Martin?

Indeed Lucy, no one listens to liars, that is why politicians have taken over: "Death to the Liars"

Hihihi Martin!

You can't always get what you want...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page