T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge V

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

In fairytale park F-teling is a ponderous guy with several duplicates who loves to eat paper, any paper, books, serviettes, toilet paper, you name it...

This new topic "The Ponderous One" is actually a taking the piss on myself since for no obvious reason I have become ponderous and I already was a heavy weight...

Martin?

Lucy?

"F" is the basetone of Nature on Earth Martin?

Yes Lucy, the 6th note, Uranus is the 9th or "H" from Herschel...

I like the movie Martin, it covers many attractions like "The Flying Dutchman"...

Not me Lucy for a while, I am too heavy and may fall from the sky like your Dad :D

Hihihi Martin!

Yes the fat lady sings, so does the fat man and also the fat tran and I have no red neck :D

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Weak spot of mental beings is of course that which deals with passion, like the Red Light district in Amsterdam...

No pondering on Demis Rousos today, a friend of mine suddenly died last friday..

He was one of the first conspiracy theorists who could produce facts yet his life as a spy and ex-spy were a long road of suffering and disrespect until last friday where he died near his home, a dark hole near the Mill "De Gooyer"...

He was a 10th Dan Karate expert, a very rare achievement and he once told me: "Martin you will never need a Dan, Sun Tzu could even learn from you", after which he bowed his head and quickly made a move so I fell to the ground...but he had not seen the knife in my shoe with poison and we both started to laugh about our mental wantoning :D

Rest well dear Slobodan, you will not be forgotten...

(the movie is his last, he too was confirmed dead in this hospital near the Oosterpark, just like his beloved Iris de Vries)

http://nos.nl/artikel/2145238-joegoslavische-ex-spion-karate-bob-ov...

Animal abuse starts with eating and ends with fukking them or with them...

To identify with the illusion you see in the mirror is one thing, to project such on animals is another...in all ages of manifestation people have abused animals as they abuse eachother and actually everything they come in contact with and this is why you will only find humans on Earth or in one of the 9 dimensions of Earth...

I was abused as a child, not only sexually but I was made to eat meat as well like boarsward...the inside part of raw pigskin tasted great, no Buddha could ever acknowledge...

Of course I never judge people on their actions, it has no use to do that, but I do judge them on their ignorance as I do such on myself as well...one of the rules I live by: 
Judge yourself and then Judge others...

Martin?

Lucy?

The boar was the latest animal to come to the Buddha and the Buddha died from eating boar's flesh...Martin.

That is one fairytale Lucy, they also say he died from mushrooms when he lived in the forest but such is impossible since all he did was sitting...

Also Lucy, do not forget Buddha is a concept in the same way Muslims use Muhammad (pbuh) as the ideal human...and Christians Jesus...concepts do not eat, nor fukk...they only breath in your brain...

A concept is breath in your brain, hihihi Martin, that is why they call you the brainless one?

Yes Lucy but also Brainy when I play the Avatar...

Hihihi Martin!

But actually it was PEDOPHILES...
All that keeps pedophiles in power is pedophile as well you pedophiles...and I do not mind, it is your world as you keep telling yourself...

I found people not interested in pedophilia except for them to support politicians who are into pedophilia so I will leave that shit and move on to vivisection, a thing that is perfected in the afterlife to use on humans busy with this and those who support them...

Imagine yourself being strapped to a table and people opening your head to implant some kind of machine...no conspiracy here, reality and they even do such on humans...

I have been strapped to a table as well, injected with poison and isolated from the rest of the world...

I KNOW HELL AND I KNOW WHAT IS COMING TO YOU

Martin?

Lucy?

I am glad I did not take birth Martin...

Lol, you will be forced Lucy like all those who have lived here before whether in the past or the future because the insanity must stop...

I am not into conspiracies, you see I aspire,I inspire and transpire and since a spire is a sprout you could say I am someone who likes to mature the natural in me...

There are people though who fake such and that is where the word CON spire comes from...for example people like the mentors of Blavatsky were into a conspiracy of white brothers as they claimed themselves, they only abused women, they did not like them and they followed the concept of Buddha, not the man who got that title...and such means they followed MIND, not heart...

When you follow Mind, you want control, when you follow heart you know that Nature is much better in control since She is omnipresent, so you dedicate your life in service of Nature, the Treasure of ALL concepts and you become a Heretic and everybody wants to kill you, a bit what happened to Jesus in the fairytale, BUT when you have dedicated yourself in service of Nature, She will protect you and you will know the psyche of humans so you can manipulate such when needed...

The Illuminati Card Deck can tell you a lot about current affairs in the human psyche, yet it is Baalshit...

Martin?

Lucy?

It looks like an extension of the Tarot-cards Martin?

More like a sick plan for control Lucy...and the demon who created that game made money on it, making money is black magic, money is black magic so it serves no one but those who invented it...

You make money too Martin?

No Lucy, I get money, there is a difference...I am not allowed to work,so I cannot make money...

https://reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-car...

Culture is Art, Culture is cultivating Nature to mature, Culture is worshiping Nature through artistry...

The best artists are those who can't be compared, such means they are original and all they do is improve the system of Culture, the system of Art...

World teachers are also artists for example myself, I am the world teacher of T.A.K., that is why my website is called "World of Tak"...but there are also word teachers, for example Buddha and Mohammed (pbuh)...these artists were true linguists, they knew how to hypnotize you with words and Buddha could even do such without words...

Magicians also use words, they are wordteachers in training like "Abacadabra, Alla Khazam Snackbar"...

With this kind of hypnotizing, it is said the Earth will do their will especially when a few children are sacrificed in the process as well...

Martin?

Lucy?

I do not understand the umbrella's Martin?

Paraplu in Dutch means mushroom [cloud] and vulgarian as well as honeysuckle Lucy, but it actually means PARA NIRVANA, beyond tears, "para" means beyond and "nirvana" means no illusion...

As above, as below...cunts everywhere...

Although history tells us that Nick, a name of Satan in England, not to be confused with the word necro which means black and dead and deals with the colored assistant of Nick called the devil, tells us, I just typed, was a pedophile, a usual thing in the ancient Roman times since mental people usually hate women because women are much better thinkers; and I should not tire myself with "Sinterklaas" or Christmas...

You still there? I am famous for my long sentences, hahaha...

Well anyway, I decided to steal the story from the Roman Catholics and make true what they say Nick was...as such no one gets hurt or abused, but it also means Nicholas will be on his own, since in the original story he did not have a young little negroboy he could fukk whenever he desired...

Martin?

Lucy?

Will he still be patron saint of Amsterdam Martin?

No Lucy, he promoted in my story...

He becomes the Miracle of Amsterdam Martin!!!

Of course Lucy, see the original miracle was a wafer which did not burn in fire and the devil does not burn in fire as well, so it is logical he promotes to be the Miracle of Amsterdam...

There is only one thing Martin?

Well Lucy?

Satan is Saturn and the Devil is Mars, Martin,  the 2 adversaries in Astrology as well so which will Nicholas be?

According to Theosophy, Mars does not belong to the Earth's chain of events and was even confused with Mercury (Budha in hindu language), so Mars will be set free from this story Lucy...

I feel sorry for Saturn Martin?

Don't worry Lucy, he morphs into a baby at New Years day, every year again...not a bad penalty for a child abuser...

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/american/

In Indian religion Brama is never depicted unlike Heimdallr or Rig in Norse Mytholgy...

Rig?

That sounds familiar as the Rig Veda...could it be that the Indian religion is based on the Norse Mythology and that Buddhism is as well because so many stories in Norse Mythology return in Indian religion...the Norse Myths rigged :D

Ok, now lets get back to Brama, the mother of all Bra's is of course  Earth's Nature and that is why She cannot be depicted so I asked Lucy to be model today. She however asked me to be a black lady and I replied she was racist, I am white as are the Norse Gods so she could be white here as well and not black and blue like the Gods of India...

Brama was confused with Heimdallr, She was confused to be a He, Son of Nine Mothers (dimensions) but as I explained earlier, She includes he, there is no gender in Nature and there is both on Earth...

Martin?

Lucy?

Brahma is written with an "H" Martin...

Lucy, that "H" represents Gemini connected as One and Rudolf Steiner or "Der Doctor" hat gesagt, said, Gemini is the greatest evil in the world...I leave such out of my ponderings...

Hihihi Martin, that is too funny!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimdallr

Brahma, Mother of all Humans...

Since the Dutch were divided to rule, the south of the Netherlands became Belgium and Belgium was divided as well in (Dutch) Flemish and (French) Wallonians...

All this was done because the Dutch like Nazi Germany had conquered the world in their "Golden Age" and their wealth was poisoning Europe and the young United States of America...

The Dutch were so clever they always had others do the criminal acts unlike the Germans who loved to torture and kill just for fun...but the Dutch were only interested in Money and Power, that was and is their God as it said on the old Guilder "God is with us"...

The Dutch are also famous like the Scots for their greed as so many Dutch TV shows collected money from the stupid masses just as stupid as the hoax of Theresianstadt...

Nothing has changed in the modern world, the people of the USA (and the whole world) are slowly cooked in GMO and other poison from more than 1 dimension...

I don't mind because no one ever listens to me...

Martin?

Lucy?

So they die Martin?

Yes but not after extreme suffering Lucy...

The God of this world has gone mad Martin?

No Lucy, no one listens to Justice nor Judgment, so Retribution is next...

The keyboardist of this band once told me my music sounded like Pink Floyd and I corrected him, that Pink Floyd parroted my stuff...
-
Waar kan ik heen?
Ik kan niet naar Duitsland
Ik kan niet naar Duitsland, daar zijn ze zo streng

Waar kan ik heen?
Ik kan niet naar Chili
Ik kan niet naar Chili, daar doen ze zo eng

'k Wil niet wonen in Koeweit, want Koeweit dat is me te heet
En wat Amerika betreft, dat land bestaat niet echt
Waar kan ik heen?
Ik wil niet naar Noord-Ierland
Niet naar Noord-Ierland, daar gaat alles stuk

Waar kan ik heen?
Ik kan niet naar China
Ik wil niet naar China, dat is me te druk

'k Wil niet wonen in Schotland, want Schotland daar is 't me te nat
En de USSR, dat gaat me net te ver

Is er leven op pluto?
Kun je dansen op de maan?
Is er een plaats tussen de sterren, waar ik heen kan gaan

Is er leven op pluto?
Is er een plaats tussen de sterren, waar ik heen kan gaan

Waar kan ik heen?
Ik kan niet naar Cuba
Ik wil niet naar Cuba, dat is me te zoet

Waar kan ik heen?
Ik kan niet naar Polen
Ik wil niet naar Polen, daar gaat het te goed

Ik wil niet wonen in Lapland, want Lapland dat is me te koud
En ik wil weg uit Nederland, want hier krijg ik het benauwd.

Is er leven op Pluto?
Is er een plaats tussen de sterren, waar ik heen kan gaan?

Is er leven op Pluto?
Is er een plaats tussen de sterren, waar ik heen kan gaan?

Ik heb getwijfeld over Belgie?
Omdat iedereen daar lacht
Want dat taaltje is zo zacht

Ik stond zelfs in dubio,
Maar ik nam geen enkel risico

Ik stond zelfs in dubio,
Maar ik nam geen enkel risico
Ik heb getwijfeld over belgie?

Belgie?, Belgie?, Belgie?, Bel-gi-e?

Is er leven op Pluto?
Is er plaats tussen de sterren waar ik heen kan gaan?

Is er leven op Pluto?
Is er plaats tussen de sterren waar ik heen kan gaan?

https://www.jan-magazine.nl/

So last weekend I went to film the town of Meppel, next year I will post the movie, and I found this magazine in the train called "Jan"...

Immediately I understood this to be a glossy woman's magazine since Jan or John in English was meant here as Yin and Yang combined...

Scrolling through the pages I saw so many commercials with transsexual pussy pictures, I wondered what this all could mean to me and then it happened...

A blonde who just arrived in the coupe came to me and said "can I please borrow that magazine, I know you do not read it"...

I was baffled and had a closer look at her where she reminded me of a hooker I once knew and said to her: "some people do not need to study others because they recognize themselves in the other, I found this magazine here and you can't borrow it..."

Before her face turned disappointed I told her she could have it, own it and I got her full attention...

After some time in the Sapiosexual realms, I quietly moved to another wagon without her noticing since her attention had gone into the magazine and I thought that to be a sign she did not see the MALE in me...

Martin?

Lucy?

You are always unlucky with women Martin?

Indeed Lucy, that is because they look for something in me that I do not have...

???Martin???

A pink pussy Lucy...

Hihihi Martin, that is what Pink Floyd means!!! 

Buddha in front of the wisdom tree...

Buddha's dick lips 

What is fake news?

You could say everything that becomes known through television?

Sure many people know that TV is a lie machine however the "no matter news" is no lie and they broadcast such as well...

And here is the problem, people see "no matter news" as "matters news" and confuse such at the same time with the lies...

Mr. Purpal told me I should not mind about that, after all his motto is "NOTHING MATTRESS", meaning as long as you cannot sleep on it, it does not matter...since only Truth keeps you awake...

Martin?

Lucy?

T.A.K. is The [doubtfull] Amsterdam Knowledge, does that mean it is fake too?

That depends Lucy how far you are willing to think see, the brain is a labyrinth or a maze...female and male...the labyrinth is female and extremely complex while the maze is usually an on/off button...

Why are women so complex Martin?

Because they are far more natural than men Lucy...

How is that Martin?

Well Lucy, most women don't like war for example that is why they learned knitting in the past since "war" means topsy-turfy in Dutch and women are the only beings who can watch bullshit and knit you a sweater for winter...

Hihihi Martin!

To knit a brown sweater is to take a dump in Dutch, a pink sweater could be something erotic...

Doubtful news is not fake news...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudra

Before there were gestures, there was knitting, I told a few martial arts students once and without asking they laughed at me in my face...

So I explained that 2 Chinese chopsticks were more deadly than 10 Shaolin monks and I showed them a fork...and again they laughed at me in my face...

Before there were artists there was Nature, before men there were women, I continued...and suddenly they became quiet...

Who weaves your body? Who knits your head on top of it?

Your disrespect has caused you to become martial artists because you are afraid you cannot defend yourself with your brain...it is you who are to be laughed at, I said and walked away...

Martin?

Lucy?

The military complex only exists because of fear Martin?

No Lucy, it is also abused to control ignorant people even when they need to kill them...

If that is the case, Krishna must have been a coward too Martin by ordering Arjuna to wage war on his family?

Indians are not that clever Lucy, simply check out all that was written by Blavatsky...although those Indian mentors claimed they knew everything, I only see a few petty idiots with long hair and beards...

Like you Martin?

Indeed Lucy, LIKE me...

Hihihi Martin!

Wise men are fools too...

The Cure to insanity is knitting, whether a brown sweater like the Brownshirts of Nazi Germany or brown underwear by poofter Englishmen...
(Old English cnyttan "to tie with a knot, bind together, fasten by tying," means actually FASCISM)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page