T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge v. 4

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

In fairytale park F-teling is a ponderous guy with several duplicates who loves to eat paper, any paper, books, serviettes, toilet paper, you name it...

This new topic "The Ponderous One" is actually a taking the piss on myself since for no obvious reason I have become ponderous and I already was a heavy weight...

Martin?

Lucy?

"F" is the basetone of Nature on Earth Martin?

Yes Lucy, the 6th note, Uranus is the 9th or "H" from Herschel...

I like the movie Martin, it covers many attractions like "The Flying Dutchman"...

Not me Lucy for a while, I am too heavy and may fall from the sky like your Dad :D

Hihihi Martin!

Yes the fat lady sings, so does the fat man and also the fat tran and I have no red neck :D

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3388120/pg1

http://nos.nl/artikel/2147401-martin-kok-vond-beledigen-en-provocer...

Time is up...after the assassination of Martin Cook, the first journalist killing in the Netherlands, it is time for me to move on as well after another "fukk you" on facebook...

The deadline for removing my fake news sites will be January 1st 2017, after all no one wins when you find some truth in what I wrote...

Martin?

Lucy?

What next Martin?

None of your or any ones business Lucy...

http://nos.nl/.../2147399-rutte-dit-land-is-niet-ziek.html

The idiots tell you that cancer is good for you...and that Jews, Christians or Muslims are a race...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provo_(movement)

I am the provocative kind of news, not fake...so take my today's pondering as a provocation today :D

People from Amsterdam are born Provo's because Jesus once walked there...

(Provo was for anarchists, provos, beatniks, pleiners, scissors-grinders, jailbirds, simple simon stylites, magicians, pacifists, potato-chip chaps, charlatans, philosophers, germ-carriers, grand masters of the queen’s horse, happeners, vegetarians, syndicalists, santy clauses, kindergarten teachers, agitators, pyromaniacs, assistant assistants, scratchers and syphilitics, secret police, and other riff-raff. Provo has something against capitalism, communism, fascism, bureaucracy, militarism, professionalism, dogmatism, and authoritarianism. Provo has to choose between desperation, resistance and submissive extinction. Provo calls for resistance wherever possible. Provo realises that it will lose in the end, but it cannot pass up the chance to make at least one more heartfelt attempt to provoke society. Provo regards anarchy as the inspirational source of resistance. Provo wants to revive anarchy and teach it to the young. Provo is an image).

http://nos.nl/artikel/2147571-willem-alexander-in-spagaat-als-koning-van-alle-medelanders.html

In a world controlled by corporations and ruled by psychopaths, it is normal that the King of such a world, on Earth such is King Toilet, does not only rule the Nether Landers yet also the Co Landers...

His rule is of course determined by the pedophile elite of whom he is part like his dad and granddad, and with the population being suppressed the idea is that they can rule forever by the force of childabuse...

Wrong, they can only rule the ignorant and idiots since they themselves are extremely ignorant and idiotic...you can never beat Nature, so why are they trying such...

Nature is not pedophilia, the God of this world may have a gender issue and such has created the alienation of those who were once the sons of man...in fact they have become sons of MEN...

Martin?

Before you become a pedophile you are first a homosexual Martin?

In 99% of the cases yes Lucy, once you have tasted the warm hot spot of the anus, you only want such fresh...

And women Martin?

Most women are sane, but they are powerless against the pedophile patriarchs, the negative Kundalini can only be beaten by the Natural...

(No movie today, just think about Winter and cold :D )

David Bollocks tells you NOTHING about the cause of pedophilia but by his books which you have to buy, but he does not tell anything about negative Kundalini...

You have to know your enemy, ignoring the enemy will cause you to be controlled...
Ignoring the enemy is supporting pedophile rule over you...making you pedophiles as well in the end...

Life is a game, the game of you and I, the game of separation and unification, the game of opposites and synthesis, the game of the Occam Razor...

At the end of life most beings start to realize that you and I do not exist, that life is about WE and US, the core of the Aquarius mind, the essence of a true "HOOD" with sisters and brothers...

And when the day comes you die, you understand that your part is done and you will return into the collective again, your "I" or ego becomes passive again...

So yes, Nature is about Us and We but at the same time also about you and I...your I and your Eye are matured by Nature to be of better service and such explains evolution, now you are a human, but you are potentially a god...

Of course when you deny all this, life will be about you (not I, because I am no part in your business) and Nature will be a THING, you use and abuse to satisfy your needs exactly like it is written in the Bible where you are "given" the Earth by God, whoever that idiot is...

Martin?

Lucy?

People are really lapelled by this Martin?

Lapel, haha, you mean facing Lucy...well M.Fukkerberg, one of my nicknames, had a guy invent Facebook and his first name is my second one...lapel and label, hahaha

Hihihi Martin!

Eye of the Mind...

Your left Eye...

Eye cancer...caused by "I"...

Because I forgot sex in my pondering...  
-
No fapping pervs with Lucy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

Nikolaos the Miraclemaker, the pedophile with a spelling smile haunting children since the 2d Century AD (HOHOHO), celebrated as Sinterklaas and Santa, was famous for his many miracles which as you know means laughs, miracle means laugh or smile and the town of Myra or Mira was a place where many dark colored young boys were abused by the Roman Catholic clergy, a normal thing in those days, like washing your hands as a notorious Pope would say...

I am still busy on finding the connection of Amsterdam and St. Nick the patron Saint of Amsterdam, I do not believe in coincidence and Sinterklaas could be the beginning of the end of Satanism...

Martin?

Lucy?

It was a miracle Amsterdam was not bombed in WW2?

Well they build the 2d Miracle church you see in the beginning of my latest movie as a reminder of this Lucy, yet to me it was more a miracle that Rotterdam was bombed, I mean miracles are unnatural since Nature is the Miracle, not some fools doing shit...

You mean Nature laughs and smiles Martgrin?

Of course Lucy, you and I are illusions...

Hihihi Martin!

(The picture deals with medievality, a thing I will discus when I visit the museum of forgotten musical instruments in Edam, a town near Amsterdam)

Maisa plays more than 300 instruments...!!!

Tulips are not from Amsterdam, they are from Turkey just like Santa...

He never smiles :D

https://israelinewslive.org/the-vatican-unveils-its-muslim-antichrist/

"it’s been a long crusade for the Vatican to come up with a good man that they could make their Anti-Christ or Caliphate among the Arabic people or the Mahdi that he is called in the Qur’an"

It is no secret that the "Antichrist" lives in Turkey 

(From left to right: Satan worshiper, Devil worshiper...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philips

When the homosexuals and pedophiles who mentored Blavatsky started their enlightening phase of "their" humanity when she died in 1891 and additionally in 1895 as you syn-chronically can see on the Pedophilips link, you can also wonder about the Alice Bailey plastic boy, also known as the Avatar of Synthesis who came to light when Pedophilips invented Philite or Bakelite as it is known now...

Of course first they had supported the criminal Edison and completely ignored Tesla because light is a Sirius thing...the Pedophiles from Sirius love to fake things because the White magicians or pedophiles as I call them, want power and to get such power they spell worlds like Earth for example...

The 4 stars in the Pedophilips Logo represents their control over the 4 Dimensions, the Dimensions of Thinking, Emotion, Energy and Form...

Of course the CAUSE of these Dimensions is NOT controlled by them and there is the easy way to beat any of those motherfukkers...

Martin?

Lucy?

Why you call them pedophiles Martin?

Because the world is ruled by pedophiles Lucy and such is only possible when approved by them...

You mean when I support  some one for his words and he turns out to be a pedophile, I am a pedophile as well Martin?

Only when you keep supporting him Lucy... 

Now I understand there is US and THEM, because THEM are against US, Martin...

Indeed Lucy, no one supports me so it is CLOBBERING TIME....

As I typed yesterday, miracle means smile, only those who agree with what is going on in the world smile so the Avatar of Plastic inspired the Fluoride department, lol flour is white as well, to develope White Light...but of course you have to give plastic a blowjob for that...

Have you ever wondered what a turd looks like when it just leaves your anus?

Lizards will see themselves in the mirror doing such but I am sure you never took a mirror to watch the process I just named...

When the turd has left your anus, it cools off until it becomes inhabitable for humans and its shape becomes round like the Sun-beetle symbolizes and more later it will be called a planet, in our case Earth...

So a turd needs habits to live on and you are one of the inhabitants, giving habit to Earth...

"To habit" means to dwell and in Sanskrit is derived from gabhasti- "hand, forearm;" Old Irish gaibim"I take, hold, I have," gabal "act of taking", so all humans do is use their hands to wipe their asses and fill their mouths with shit, some even try to wank turds...

But to all fun comes an end and this world is also readied to be flushed in the Cosmic toilet since no one cares about Earth anyway...

I care Martin?

You do Lucy?

Well...my dad wants to be King of this world Martin?

But he already is Lucy, he just can't be king over its inhabitants, such creates a war in Heaven...

But people need more respect then Martin?

You mean for your dad Lucy? Of course since this is his world, or his turd so to say and he is the Prince of shitflies, not King...

Hihihi Martin!

A few miles away from the tongue of Lucifer is the Spine of Lucifer near the town of Zeewolde...a good researcher will find all bodyparts on the island I live...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page