T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge aka Amy

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

"No beginning without courage. No courage without truth.
The source of true courage is an experience which brings past and future together, for the truth is not restricted to time. From the life between death and a new birth, we bring into the earthly life ahead the impulse to correct the consequences of our deeds in a previous earthly life. This thought from the past is linked to a thought of the future: the fruits of a former life are incorporated into the spiritual germ of the human being, ripen in the life between death and rebirth and then, transformed into talents and abilities, appear in a new life. Upon comprehending these two thoughts, the present becomes the moment of courage. Such courage, practiced in the inner life of soul and exercised in the outer events of destiny, leads the soul to experience immortality. It is the trustworthy consciousness of the fact that the power is garnered in a former life to confront the individual with the events occurring in the destinies of a later life. This courage becomes the redeemer from the fallibility of the death-ridden body.  But in the meetings of those with whom we are connected by destiny, it also, as the bearer of the consciousness of this immortality, becomes the awakener of this consciousness within them.
Courage becomes redemptive power.

A meditation that strengthens this redeeming power is the contemplation of destiny as a consequence of self-inflicted events."

-

Januari

This is my 3rd attempt to continue the Ponderings on Virtue which started by Blavatsky, were organized by Steiner and intellectualized by Witzenmann...

When I was correcting this booklet, which is available for cheap, years ago with a friend of mine who translated it from German into Dutch, I wondered when such a thing written on Bravery, the first Cross of Amsterdam, developing into Steadfastness, the second Cross and maturing into Compassion, the third Cross from the Coat of Arms of Amsterdam, such can only be a Miracle and thus I found the real Miracle of Amsterdam to be the Virtues...

Of course I felt the Jesuit conspiracy behind Blavatsky and Steiner, yet I am not fighting the Black Sun of 2 Crosses like in the movie the great Dictator with Charlie Chaplin, I was born in a city with 3 Crosses since the Murderer is not denied in my view on Calvary, another movie in which a priest fights the forces of darkness while he simply could have lit a candle...

No, the Murderer is needed to help in the process of maturing the ego after which it will die and the creature becomes the Creator, the most hidden secret miracle of all miracles, fueled by Virtue...

Martin?

Lucy?

Am I needed in all this Martin?

You are never needed Lucy, but I do like your company, I like women for the same reason...

But lust is not a virtue Martin?

Sais who Lucy? Passion is needed to become Compassion, else it is only "com", which is also called "CUM"...It may not be a bad idea to replace all the com words with cum, for example: Cumspiracy Theory, Cumpany of heroes, The Cumtinual Story of Peyton Place etc. etc...after all they changed the Dutch word TROMP also into TRUMP...

Hihihi Martin!

Views: 386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

drums are soo cool

changing the world with drum vibration ♥

Sahib Abdullah Martin doing Mudanthe...

In this movie is the dance of the slug, the taming of the Waterdragon and the secret of the ring...

While Ascension Day is always celebrated at Thursday, there is more to Thursday you may suspect...

Thursday is named after Thor the terrible God of Valhallah and by sending poor Jesus to Valhallah, I was sent here on a Thursday to compensate and ever since the Alice Bailey idiots celebrate the birth of the Avatar of Synthesis on a Thursday with their secret wish to make it the next Sunday...

Because all of this I never got to know Jesus, since I arrived when he left and I had not opened my eyes so when I could have seen him on the Stairway, I was trying to get out of my mother's womb...

One day, I will return to Valhallah and meet up with Odin's Son, after all the joke is on him...

Martin?

Lucy?

You mean Jesus went to heaven on Ascension Day 1959 Martin?

Yes Lucy, when the Chinese invaded Tibet...he was killed in the process...

LOL Martin, you mean he was one of the ascended masters who lived behind the Himalaya's?

Yes Lucy, just like Theosophists and many other Roman Catholic off shoot schools try to brainwash you with...

Hihihi Martin, so all you just typed is completely fabricated?

Of course Lucy yet in my case there is always a bit of Truth hidden, like every fairytale...

Which is Martin?

Well, I am here in hell Lucy...

Hihihi Martin!

(Special thoughts on Adam Fritz)

SO, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL

HEAVEN FROM HELL
BLUE SKIES FROM PAIN
CAN YOU TELL A GREEN FIELD
FROM A COLD STEEL RAIL?.
A SMILE FROM A VEIL?
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL?
AND DID THEY GET YOU TO TRADE
YOUR HEROES FOR GHOSTS?
HOT ASHES FOR TREES?
HOT AIR FOR A COOL BREEZE?
COLD COMFORT FOR CHANGE?
AND DID YOU EXCHANGE
A WALK FOR A PART IN THE WAR
FOR A LEAD ROLE IN A CAGE?

HOW I WISH, HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE
WE´RE JUST TWO LOST SOULS
SWIMMING IN A FISH BOW!
YEAR AFTER YEAR.
RUNNING OVER THE
SAME OLD GROUND.
WHAT HAVE WE FOUND?
THE SAME OLD FEARS.
WISH YOU WERE HERE.

Too bad you cannot kill the assholes...

new Moon binding spell ... for all that badshit to be bound and go away

YES !!!

♥ - i love you, martin 

"Adam Fritz April 12, 2014 ·
I have a friend I met on facebook, Martin. If you ask him he will tell that he is insane and I have known him long enough to respect any opinion he may care to share about himself.

He has since i first met him had rather uncanny capacity to make simple statements that if I look into them turn out to have a depth of grounding that is often mind boggling. These are often short, occasionally seem out of context.

"Ignore the CO2-water sollution...ehehehehehe"

like that one...

Bubble CO2 laden water say from the exhaust of the worlds top 2% hydrocarbon fueled power plants through water to saturate the water with the CO2, chill it slightly below ground temperature. Inject it into a well, recover the water devoid of the C02 with one or more recovery wells. The C02 becomes sequestered in the soil.

Once that deep soil gets saturated what do you bet bacteria will strip the O2 by linking the carbon into chains with hydrogen probably with your choice of a nickle or or sulfur transitions into new hydrocarbons.

Even ignoring the flight of fancy that bacteria might contribute to making this a sustainable cycle.. We're done with atmospheric C02 increase. The oceans and deserts will be happy to do their part.

Have you heard about this technology? Are there any plans offered by any of the political bodies attempting to implement a global carbon taxation system to do this? Is there any way that a global carbon taxation system would come to this kind of straight forward technical solution? How old do you think this technology is? Where was it first done? LOL

i'm the crazy one..."

There is one easy cause for the above, my family was into dredging at sea, they were into the Mud business like the Kalki Avatar is busy with filth :D

Martin?

Lucy?

That is not you Martin?

Who is Lucy?

Well that Kalki guy?

Lol Lucy, since when am I some one invented by others?

Hihihi Martin!

Wizardmask  'The Thunderer':

Burning hearts are cold
God of War raised the hammer
He cut the heat of anger
Two great powers
Raised in the fight

Bitter drink from the cup of poison
Chilling our souls
From the earth and the sky
The smoke of fires, piles of ashes
veil

Rejoice with you last dawn
Sun hiding the dark clouds and the fading light
White mist creeping fear and emptiness,
Strength and pain, to the sound of blows, you drink to the dregs

As long as the Terrible God rejoices
It will be a battle last
This is a battle for the sake of the battle.
Force against force
Wrath of the soul
Changing places, faith, and the person
Repeated thousands of times
Spark-hammer
His hunger feeds
God of War!

The eternal debate of brute force
Fear and anger rule the world
Hundreds of souls in the flames of passion
Obeying your power
Eager to fight