T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge aka Amy

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unless you want to die...

Karma is not a currency...

What goes around comes around

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-story-behind-the-swastika-Hindu-s...

Now that I have a new washing machine I could tell you what the Swastika really means and not what is known of course but what is hidden, however before I do such you need to understand how the Nazi's abused the symbol the same way Theosophists back in those days were so delusional to think they were adepts and mahatma's...

So for that you have to read the link supplied because I am not going to parrot the Nazi's who thought Hitler to be the last incarnation of Vishnu and such is just as ridiculous as claiming that Jesus would come back or that Mohammed (pbuh) is the last prophet...

No, I rather stick with the Irish laundry company since Ire from Ireland or Ire-Eire truly means Peace, not Islam nor Hinduism...my Religion is Heathenry and my Priestess is Nature...

Martin?

Lucy?

People are not mature enough to hear all this Martin?

They need more washing behind the ears you think Lucy?

That would kill billions of people Martin?

Well that is the goal of the pedophiles Lucy?

Sadly so yes Martin...

The swastika is a symbol, like the queen of England is a human, you are not banning the queen are you?
It is symbol of the moving energy in your spine going upwards or downwards when you are a pedophile...

You need the Swastika, the energy..how else will you wash your brain clean every day?

Everything you use to live artificially is derived from the workings of the organs inside your body...

The inner workings of the swastika in the Zanker Intimat washing machine...

Zanker is a German Brand, we in Amsterdam branded it "Kanker" which means cancer, because it usually became a nightmare after some time and yes Amsterdam people always use disease to name dis ease....

The German way in making the perfect machine was originally copied from the way the young USA used to do stuff, like it shows in this early Washing Ton...

Amsterdam is serious about the Holocaust, actually our best people died in those days because of the Nazi's...
So we remember such...

The most powerful weapon of the Supreme Drone of Nature is the Swastika..it takes your breath away by choking you...
More realistic it is TIME which slowly kills your existence...

Today they try such with chemtrails...

An older version of the Swastika is the Hammer of Thor, only he can use it...

The "Ring nice in Looks"...envied by the whole Universe because they cannot beat it...
I am busy making an updated version 

You may wonder what Vishnu is carrying in that last picture with his many arms?
He needs 2 Nordic walking sticks these days to walk the talk, women have become more difficult to convince hence the Nordic Seedfault in case Kali blows up the world 

Tit for Tat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soma_(drink)

Tick-Tack-Toe was originally known as tit-tat-toe as well as tip-tap-top and where "tat" means deed from dæd "a doing, act, action, transaction, event" compare "daad" in Dutch and "Tat" in German, Tit is more exclusive and deals with Prometheus, a TITan, who made man from clay and stole fire from heaven and taught mankind its use, the Greek Lucifer...symbolized as the dot in the circle, the symbol of the Sun which is a male symbol or PI where the Sun is drawn as a little circle in a big circle divided in half is female or PHI...

You still there? Long sentences proof something, it is up to you what such means :D

A dot in a circle also looks like a female breast you would probably argue but males have such as well, in fact their apparatus to fornicate has 2 little boobs with one nipple...when it is sucked life giving milk or Soma enters the sucker, a child's mouth or a woman's fornication machine depending what tit is sucked...and here is also the confusion with pedophiles...

For some reason pedophiles were confused once and that confusion started to live it's own life. when men tell you their semen is divine and should be drunk, compare semen with soma, because seed is COSMIC dust, you bet your arse such will end one day in sticking their watertap in children...

Martin please?

Lucy WAT?

People get fed up with your sexual talk Martin?

LOL Lucy, 7.5 billion people are fukking every day and you want me to stop discussing such? I rather talk fukking than being an actor myself and pretending I am God and creating babies...

But sex is not about making babies Martin?

Aaah, you see, now you are talking Lucy, come on, what is it about then?

I cannot tell you Martin, if I did people would only masturbate and humanity would die out...

Hahahaha Lucy!

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Nieuwe_Ooster

Today I have been filming parts of my series on the Miracle of Amsterdam at the New Eastern Cemetery in Amsterdam which is a museum of trees and a museum of Death as well...

The reason I was there was of respect as well, many people buried there meant something to the Miracle that Amsterdam is, too many to name here and I officially called the Miracle of Amsterdam that of a little booklet called The Virtues, Forces of a New Christianity, based on the work of a few important people to Amsterdam as well...

A New Easter, a New Christianity, a New Amsterdam?

No, New Amsterdam is New York, there is only one New Amsterdam which is in the east of the Netherlands, a small village with descendants of "fenworkers"...

No New Easter either because Crucifixion is no joke an there is no fool available in these times...

But what is New Christianity?

To understand that, you will first have to understand the old and as soon as such is done, you will see what the New is...

Martin?

Lucy?

People are not ready for this Martin!

I know Lucy, but I put it down here now because I always love to say, I told you so...

Hihihi Martin! 

Heitec is Heathen Technology

1 out of 7?, 1 billion out of 7 billion?
And still denying it?
No wonder 6 billion people will die soon...

"Rudolf Steiner, as can be seen, does not list a classification of the Virtues [as did Madame Blavatsky], but presents the dynamics of shaping our own Virtues engendering being. Virtues are transitions, examples of path seeking and path finding...
The 12 meditative texts on display here stem reportedly from Madam Blavatsky, one of the founders of the Theosophical Society, who attributed a Virtue to each month, e.g. May: perseverance. Afterwards Rudolf Steiner, the principal founder of the Anthroposophical Society, set them in motion: Perseverance becomes faithfulness. Subsequently it was the German philosopher Herbert Witzenmann (1905-1988), a personal student of Rudolf Steiner, who explicated the conceptional movement between the thus conjoined Virtues, for this he wrote a magical-idealistic introduction “On the Genesis of the Virtues” as well as an apologetic-philosophical epilogue “Primer for the Adoption of the Virtues”. He also indicated the sources from the spiritual treasures of mankind for the mantras with which each of the 12 Virtues as spirits of movement end...""
No Virtue without Patience, no Patience without Courage...
When I worked on the translation of the true "Miracle of Amsterdam", this booklet which was reissued somewhere in the 1990ies by my old and knowledgeable friend Kelder (cellar) where my name Tak means attic in Nordic language, I soon found the connection of Blavatsky, Steiner and many more 20th century gurus to be one and the same source...so I decided to support the next incarnation of this miracle of pure mentality which when understood can lead to intuition and as such this booklet is only meant for intellectual idiots...
To beat the intellect, you can develop super intellect, like the people I just mentioned of whom Witzenmann was originally a German manufacturer who joined Steiner in his Anthroposophy and was a mentor of Kelder...
When Kelder met Karate Bob in the 80-ies of the 20th century, they slowly but surely worked out some ideas of which the Virtues became the Focus in the end...
Too bad their interest was also focussed on making money the deadly trap of power, yet in spite of this the Virtues survived and were presented in a fully new jacket with illustrations...
More on the below link and note that the booklet is in English and Dutch, no remake in German...
Martin?
Lucy?
Why concern yourself about the Virtues Martin? You proved in life virtues will not set you free nor will courage only slay the army of devils in this world?
Lucy you sound like your dad, he was impatient too and patience conquers all....
Even when you die Martin?
Especially when you die Lucy, because in such a case training patience followed by death will set you free forever...no more need to be born on this pedophile world...

Patience is the side effect of wisdom...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page