T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge aka Amy

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KARMA=YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE
YOU GIVE ME HELL TO PAY, NOW IT IS MY TURN...

You still do not know the difference between cunning and intelligence...
Intelligence creates love
Cunningness creates hate

I am more extreme than left and right added up, that is why I have become Libra...

Only weak minds wage war or order others to do so, simply because those weak minds are afraid to die themselves...
DEATH is peace, how can such be a threat?

You have a free choice yet you are not free from the consequences of your choosing...Karma has no deadline, you suffer just as long as you have been abusing Nature...

How come this man has such a bad life to live, he is always a good sport, never hurts anyone, is funny, motivates you?
Well in a previous life he had been a cunt and a tyrant, so he is exampling now what an asshole he had been being a she...

Unseen, people work for eachother yet they have the idea they work for themselves...example: when the busdrivers do not show up, you would be late at work, when the bakery is closed you would have to make your own bread etc....
We work for eachother all we need is to add love...then we work WITH eachother 

Mercy is only postponing your execution...NO ONE can escape KARMA!

The only way to survive the Lunacy on Earth is to be a Lunatic yourself without being it...

Training yourself to be a Lunatic without being is done in Asylums, the Schools of the NO MIND...
Training yourself to be knowing and becoming a Lunatic is done in todays Universities, Churches or education in general...

I am a veteran Lunatic, you do not see those often 

Know what will happen to you...

They knew such would happen and did nothing to prevent it...
I know what will happen to you as well and I will do nothing either...

There is Karma which is Justice and there is Karma Nemesis which is Justice WITH Punishment...

https://www.peacequarters.com/7-little-known-laws-karma-will-change...

"It should be remembered that the force is not meant to punish as a lot of people are always saying this."

Retribution or Karma Nemesis is caused by ignorance and denial of Nature and Her ONE Law...HARMONY 

The closest thing to happiness is playing on a Neutral world with your friends...

http://nos.nl/artikel/2186014-jordanie-schaft-trouw-je-verkrachter-...

A weddingdress does not hide pedophile rape...

The ultimate weapon is the voice, backed up by music and an OPEN Mind...Nature does the rest like executing ego...
A friend of mine wants to start the Order of the Knights of the Word, yet he is a Neo Christian, I do not support pedophile religions and certainly not in a NEO version...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page