T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge aka Amy

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do know a few though, but they ignore me 

Let's boycot the WHOLE System, it is rigged on all sides...;)

You have no heart, only ego...ego is zombie in my experience and I hate zombies, that is why I don't mind you ignore me 

“The very best are like water: They benefit all things without trying to; they are content with low places that others dislike.
That is why water is so near to Heaven’s Way.

The very best in their homes love simplicity, in their hearts love what is deep, in their words love what is true, in friendship love what is gentle. The very best in their world love what is peaceful, in government love what is orderly, in deeds love what is right, in actions love what is timely. It is because they do not compete with others that they are loved by all.” ~ The Tao Te Ching. 道德经 - 道德經.

No instead of loving me, I am ignored 

In the Myth, almost everybody died at Ragnarok...prepare I would say but you do not listen to a lunatic...I will not shed any tears for you ignoring the signs of the Time...

He is personified in the Marvel Universe as The Beyonder, The God of the Void...not in all stories though...and also one of the Survivors of Ragnarok who will finally kill the Lie...

The Hindu's made him, the Kalki Avatar yet the story is from far longer ago...

In Buddhism Vidar is called a Dark Buddha...

Buddhists hated me when I put this relic between their buddha's and they attacked me mentally and physically...one monk ended up in hospital, the others were scared to death and the nuns started crying 

Violence is needed when you want to cut cancer out of a world...no cancer cures without violence...
White Magicians fight cancercells they created themselves...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page