T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge v. 4

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The poisonous clouds are getting thicker, the extermination of the willingly stupid is going according plan...

"They're killing all life on Earth. They're killing science and they're killing the truth!" 
-
Indeed, nothing you can do about it unless you are part of them...they cause it, they will also get the effect...

Honestly, would you clean some one else's shit? You must be Christian and trying to copy Jesus who also cleaned out the shit of others...you know what happened to him 

http://awarenessact.com/mental-illness-are-we-misdiagnosing-and-dru...

No because diagnosis is the mental disease...

Diagnoti Seauton...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page