T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge v. 4

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_therapy_(alternative_medicine)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eau_de_vie

"There is no scientific evidence that non-medically approved electromagnetic therapy is effective in treating any condition."

Look at this sentence and delete the words "no scientific" which in fact means religious and "non-medically approved" which is big pharma bullshit...

This Bipolar Universe exists by the power of electromagnetism so any disharmony is of course also corrected/cured/healed/made just again by EM...it is just the way how and the cancer treatment by an old friend of mine in Cologne is coming close to the Eau de Vie or more German "Obstler" as Cologne is known for 11.11, the double number of Justice which should be 11.8 or 8.11 not 4711...

So now in the days of "Fruit Brandy", the cold days in the past, the water of life which is actually Kundalini, and not Spirits/Alcohol, is more active than in Summer and that is why Winter is usually called the Season of the Inner Breath where spirit means breath in Latin, also translated as Atma, Adem, Adam, Atmen or Atum...and "breath" of course is from BIRTH which is a translation of the Latin word Natura...

In Winter therefore the Spirit is born, every year again at the Solstice, today that is, and the Spirit stirs the soul with new Ideas, that is why it is much better to study in Winter, and the Soul loves being stirred by Nature, it loves chilling, somthing known very well by Births or BEARS :D

Martin?

Lucy?

Your friend had cancer in his testicles and cured it himself?

He is an Anthroposophical professor in medicine Lucy and he always reminds me of Oscar Wilde...

(Turquoise is the color of Aquarius, the Sign of Electromagnetism)

http://robert-gorter.info/synthetic-antidepressants-are-harming-the...

Robert reminds me of good old Amfortas who was also crotchified and saved by the New King of the Grail...

https://www.miekemosmuller.com/nl/blog/parzival-en-amfortas-medelijden

Wise by Mercy not by Knowing...
Here is where I met Bob in 1980 and I worked as a dishwasher there in my sparetime from my job as a printer...saving me time to cook food myself...
Baldr is dead, but Víðarr will avenge him...

It is interesting to know that my friends were usually named Bob...Karate Bob, Bob Cellar and this Bob...to be Bob means NO Alcohol in Dutch...

Robert is a Germanic name from Roe and Brecht meaning Fame and Glamour...

My brother Bob was a glamour boy when he became stongest man on the planet in 2009 :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star

Stars are the constant snowflakes in Space...

The Hittite word "Shittar" seems to be the base of the word star and not istar which is a name for Lucy or Venus, no "Shittar" comes closest to what they name Maitreya the Christ, since it is said he lives in the Toshita heaven, so he is a starshitter and Space is a constant X-mass tree...

Now like in every X-mass tree there are also little ornaments, not only stars or lights, and one of those ornaments is hardly visible but is called Earth, a planet which longs for enlightenment...

It is known however that for enlightenment you need to fukk, male and female need to fukk eachother to awake Kunda-Lini which means Vagina-Penis, not Vagina-Vagina nor Penis-Penis...

There are however 2 kinds of Kundalini (well actually 3, but the third is impossible to achieve with fukking only), one stream goes down, one goes up as does the third go up when the others are in balance...

The stream going down is negative and the one going up is positive where the middle is Caring Neutral..

The stream going down creates Power, an illusion which corrupts in time, and the stream going up creates Knowledge, an illusion which continuously expands as does the third stream creating experience and manifesting the enlightened being when it reaches the border of existence...

When enlightened, kundalini becomes an illusion like everything manifest including fukking of course and the wearer of such light has to be careful not to become an idol or martyr when she or he is still alive on a world like this...

Martin?

Lucy?

How do you do it Martin?

I hide behind doubts, lies, fake news and bullshit Lucy but I stopped smoking, no shit, no tar added to my spacesuit anymore, enough is enough...

Hihihi Martin!

Forest is Vana in Sanskrit and means illusion...even light is an illusion...

Your body is made from trillions of atoms/stars....

Today I will do a Drum Solo...

When the Lie is crucified, when the wolf in Man has become "EX", will beauty return?

To answer this question, I first have to define "Beauty" which is not easy since Beauty is not a thing of the senses only...

Light can fool you to be salvation, like a shadow can scare you to death...to understand Beauty you need your Gut, since it is in the Eye of [the] Gut where Beauty is found...

The Latin word "instinctus" perfectly describes the Gut or God, since there is actually no difference between the 2, only a matter of writing or typing...

Instinctus means Inspiration or impulse and even instigation and is related to "prick, pierce and stick"...

In the Kundalini awakening, the penis is the inspiration BECAUSE of the vagina...

Martin?

Lucy?

You always screw up a pondering Martin, again you used genitals?

Lucy, screwing and fukking is the same, yet screwing is more sticking while fukking is from the German "ficken" which means to set fire to or indeed to INSPIRE...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyja

Freya, Freija, Frejya, Freyia, Fröja, Frøya, Frøjya, Freia, Freja, Frua and Freiya are all names for the root in friendship which is FREE...

When a friend of mine once asked "a friend in need is a friend" I answered when her/his freedom is in danger yes but only when that friend is not throwing her/himself into a jail of concepts...

Everything that will bring you freedom can be seen as a friend you could say yet such only counts when you bring freedom too because like respect, like Karma, friendship is a circle...

Martin?

Lucy?

Is Light a friend of Love Martin?

Light is the shadow of Love Lucy, it is part of Love...

But how can Light be abused by Darkness Martin?

THAT kind of light is no Light Lucy, the Light I type about is Mentality, Thought...

Just remember this again Lucy: Nature-->Idea-->Ideal-->Light of Mind-->Form...

Thanks Martin, so form is the shadow of shadow?

Indeed, it tells you how unimportant it is for pondering, since it follows Light as Light follows Love and Love follows Intelligence...

The power of imagination creates Universes...

Every Universe has a Creator, a Being who Idealized a reality...you are learning to do such as well one day...

~

No Being in the Universe would dare to be born on Earth where it not Karma That drove such a Being into birth, today I ponder on the WHY Earth is such a bad place...

First you should know that I fully understand the concept of Shiva and that Shiva was also constantly pondering where pondering actually means meditation which can be done during your daily routines as well...for example while I am typing down this pondering from my Gut, I am actually pondering behind this pondering, in fact meditation is such an outward thing, I hate such, I love to meditate inside my being, not in some fancy physical pose they call yoga, that is complete bullshit...who wants to sit with a YOKE on his mind? Even the poor Jesus knew this and before they ass-raped and crucified him, he always walked, for example in the desert...

Jesus was also a follower of the concept of Shiva as was Gautama who later was called the Buddha, yet both understood that walking the talk was the solution to the ignorance they had to deal with in their time, testifying about what they found deep inside themselves...

I am not such a fool, I do not need to proof what I feel and see inside because I left the concept of Shiva except for my daily ponderings in which I do not testify but share a randomness which I feel suits the day...

Martin?

Lucy?

When are you now going to type why Earth is bad?

I do not need to Lucy, when people really read what I just typed, they will FEEL bad about Earth...

How do you know Martin?

Because they are not better than Jesus nor Buddha and as I typed Jesus was ass-raped and crucified, Buddha was poisoned...imagine what will happen to those who think themselves better than Jesus or Buddha...

You were tortured, raped and thrown into a mental asylum Martin?

Life is not about me only Lucy, I am actually enjoying the fact I am allowed to see retribution on this Earth Which I myself think is not bad at all...

I am confused Martin...

https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/killing-your-strawma...

Every day, X-mas or not, strawmen and women are created in this system to sustain it with blood, sweat and tears and today Mr. X is celebrated all over the world, Mr. X who was born in straw unlike you who were born in shit which is normal since women give birth to you and their latest meal when Crampus is hitting them...

So there you are, strawman or woman and you are searching for crucifixion because the mirror told you so...the mirror showed you the face of the devil, no that is not you, that is an entity which lives at the cost of you...

Today is also the day of zombie Jesus, since Jesus is a symbol of life on Earth and you do not want to waste all those animals which were killed for the occasion, a thing which happens every day...

Every day the killing machine of X-men and women is destroying animals and plants and even eachother for only one reason: THEY WANT TO LIVE!

Lucy?

Martin?

No I meant Martin, Martin?

Are you trying to confuse me Lucy?

I heard there is an elite restaurant where they eat human flesh, young and fresh Martin?

Like calves meat Lucy?

Yes Martin or like kids...

Members only Lucy?

Yes Martin, you have to sign that you will be made into food when you die...

Soylent Green, hmm not such a bad movie after all Lucy...

My movie is made around the Solstice monument on the Island I live...

The underleg is ruled by Aquarius, so I eat Aquarius, like the Moon in the 7th House of my Chart 

Gemini is always worst off with 2 Strawmen...

Day about "Nix" (nothing)

Nescio, I do not know in Latin, was a walking writer, born at the same number as me, lived in Amsterdam East and was also at the same school I was in 1972...

Since you remember some one who never existed these days, I remember Nescio and take a walk through his favorite parts to walk by pushbike in my latest movie and out of respect take a walk on the New Easter Burial place...

Martin?

Lucy?

Day of Nothing?

That is what Nescio used to say Lucy...he was buried at the cemetery I walk...

http://www.fransmensonides.nl/nescio.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nescio

Nescio
Questo paradi-, questo paradiso
Nescio
Nella bocca del luppo
Nescio
Lo straniero é morto
Nescio
Questo paradiso

I jumped off a bridge
And went swimming for hours
And nobody, nobody's looking
I came to a hotel with
Double rooms and showers
And nobody, nobody's knocking

The phone rings on a nightstand
Somebody whispers 'hello', I don't know
Too many words after so many miles
Somebody whispers 'hello', I don't know
I don't know 

Nescio
Questo paradi-, questo paradiso
Nescio
Questo quadro é bello

The dike I ride in my movie is an extension of this one starting at the Central Station and leads to the town of Naarden, which I still have to film 

The gate is named St. Anthony Gate after the 3 crosses in the Coat of Arms of Amsterdam...

The Nitter of Light is another name for Lucy 

( I use Nitter since it refers to Nature, nitting and nature, get it? )

Not many English people live here, but DIE means THOSE in Dutch, a lot of homosexuals live in Diemen though and pedophiles, my grandpa was from that place...
There is Gravestone project of the community DIEMEN which deals with an enormous Jewish cemetery located there 

Of course the "knowers" always try to correct my bullshit, which is ok, but they forget I was the best in History in primary school besides all the other classes I was also the best...
On this 1900 map you see the river Diem on the far right in purple...

The "Cosmic Joke" just added the latest joke for the Gravestone Project in Diemen...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosmicjoke/

The Day is Night and the Desert is your world of expectations...

http://www.ondenkbaar.nl/zinloosmap/nesciopdf.pdf

The unthinkable shares the works of Nescio 

There is no consolation in virtue and there is no comfort in sin ~ Nescio

The fate of man is to grieve when he has not achieved his purpose
and also when he has reached his goal ~ Nescio

Now that Jesus is born again into you last weekend, you the virgin brains abused by idols and  pedophiles, you will start to long for healing or justice because your Lord did not promise you love when he returns...

So I was pondering along the Christian myth and wondered about the mythical Christ to return without love...everybody must hate him then?

Wrong, they also hated him back then when he was love...so I changed my view, first I deleted the thought he was a man, so his return will be a she...

She will be trained on the wild side like all transsexuals and she will be very streetwise, merciful by Gut, not by knowing...

You see knowledge is old fashion, knowledge only leads to control, something which always ends in RUIN while mercy is in fact perfect justice...

Martin?

Lucy?

Like love, justice is also ignored Martin?

Ow yes Lucy, my story of today is only adding to the myth, reality is a world full of RETRIBUTION which is in fact punishment and you cannot escape or ignore RETRIBUTION...

Transformer
Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.
Candy came from out on the island,
In the backroom she was everybody's darling,
But she never lost her head
Even when she was giving head
She sayes, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side
Said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
And the colored girls go,
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo
Little Joe…

I could ponder on refugees or the Pope today which I do not in spite of the pictures, I mean 1.5 billion people celebrate the pedophiles and the deathcult they practice, enough attention that is if you ask me...

No instead I will be pondering about Love and Light and Purity, Virtue, Justice, Mercy and Art...

But that is just what I am always doing, no need to type such down in a world like this which only Art is about survival and fukking...the opposite of the deathcult...

Martin?

Lucy?

No survival for people worshiping the dead?

No Lucy, they get all they need by fukking them causing the spell of the PAST over this planet...

Just look at music, people adore the composers who are already dead for centuries, they pay money for them in concert buildings and even learn their skills...if that is not NECROMANCY what is?

But Martin, people also go to modern musicians, buy their records and learn their skills?

Lucy, you mean computerized voices and monotone drum and base bonking?

Hihihi, BONKING, Hihihi Martin:)

Found this picture on the web, you could say it is racist but it is not, it is reality, the white race is being divided so that is the part being racist, or maybe anti racist...who cares, what matters to me is that all humans are into the shit we are TOGETHER, does it matter next what color, race, creed, religion, class, caste, or the amount of money in the bank you have?

Martin?

Lucy?

You forgot to mention sexe or gender Martin?

Lucy, humans are not male or female, that is one of the biggest illusions, so bad that Earth gave some humans dicks and others cunts so they could plug themselves and learn about Unity...

She also gave humans assholes Martin?

Of course Lucy, she likes to have a go at you as well from the inside out every day again...too bad however that some humans have their heads up their asses, so they get constipation in the end...

Hihihi Martin!

"Universal Soldier"

He's five foot-two, and he's six feet-four,
He fights with missiles and with spears.
He's all of thirty-one, and he's only seventeen,
Been a soldier for a thousand years.

He'a a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain,
A Buddhist and a Baptist and a Jew.
And he knows he shouldn't kill,
And he knows he always will,
Kill you for me my friend and me for you.

And he's fighting for Canada,
He's fighting for France,
He's fighting for the USA,
And he's fighting for the Russians,
And he's fighting for Japan,
And he thinks we'll put an end to war this way.

And he's fighting for Democracy,
He's fighting for the Reds,
He says it's for the peace of all.
He's the one who must decide,
Who's to live and who's to die,
And he never sees the writing on the wall.

But without him,
How would Hitler have condemned them at Dachau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone,
He's the one who gives his body
As a weapon of the war,
And without him all this killing can't go on.

He's the Universal Soldier and he really is to blame,
His orders come from far away no more,
They come from here and there and you and me,
And brothers can't you see,
This is not the way we put the end to war.
Multi Occultism is like knowing everything but keep it hidden for yourself and the Multiverse...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page