T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge aka Amy

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Everyone loves to run their mouth about Karma, but their totally ignorant to Dharma and Dogma, the other two thirds of the equation!"

http://nos.nl/artikel/2150723-polen-koopt-kunstschat-voor-een-prikk...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamara_Czartoryska

The Good Samaritan and the Ermine are not more interesting than one of the Czartoryska family.

Admitted there are only 2 left in that family, but certainly not the worst and both are to say the least REBELLIOUS...

I myself am from poor Nobility, my mother's grandmother was connected to the Hahn family, some royalty where Blavatsky also was part of, in Mecklenburg/Vorpommern, the East of East Germany bordering Poland...

Where I to have lived there in another Universe a long time ago, I bet Tamara would have been one of my friends...simply because I recognize myself in her...

Blavatsky however was rebellious as well and as a girl not that bad looking either, but she went into the occult and became a farting blob...

Martin?

Lucy?

You are too much busy with the outer person Martin?

What do you mean Lucy, I am not dead for beauty, don't you love the bare naked daisies in the fields? In Ancient Babylon, the DAISY was a sacred flower, symbol of Taurus or Baal, also prominent in the coat of Arms of Mecklenburg...

Did you also know the word Bible is from Babel and wrongly translated as byblios in Greek Martin?

I know nothing Lucy, I register and then leave it...that way my brains is always clean, no need for washing...

http://nos.nl/artikel/2150723-polen-koopt-kunstschat-voor-een-prikk...

Fertile Gemini at the feet of the Tree in my Coat of Arms, behind the wall...all of my male ancestors from father's side were Gemini as was my mom and my dad's mom...

https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&site=imghp&tbm=isch&...

Opposites attract, why do you think Poland is Roman Catholic?

I found this picture on the internet and it by mentioning the "Dark" tells me I do not wish you anything good but wariness of your back next year...

2017 will be a year of treason, backstabbing and all that kind of bullshit, a thing most of my friends are also familiar with YET the Traitor is in the detail, he is the Cicero traitor and could be one of your own family just like what happened to me...

I survived though and you may too, but you do not want to go through hell like I did :D

Martin?

Lucy?

Admit that you liked it in hell Martin?

All Narada's did Lucy, I am no exception...

Although the Apocalypse is always pictured as Hell, the word apocalypse means no more than “MANIFESTATION”where “mani” means mind and “festation” means party…

A party of the Mind however is never fun when the Heart is not involved and because you cannot proof the Mind exists, I change Heart into Soul, since you cannot proof a Soul exist either…So the BRAIN and the HEART do exist, the MIND and SOUL are pure speculation…

Now the BRAIN can be full of HEART which I call ART, or the HEART can be full of BRAIN in which case you will simply die…

The secret word inside the word HEART is of course EAR and it is the EAR of the HEART which is learning to listen to the fukking of MIND and SOUL which will give birth to the Eye of the GUT, not of the MIND as Buddhists will teach you…

Now when you have the Eye of the GUT, you know that everything is shit, bullshit and Baalshit and NEW YEAR becomes EWW YEAR and there is no happiness in that ...

Some amazing imagery on the link at the end of this pondering, which is not about Christ, a title for a Heathen who understood the workings of Nature, using such to heal the members of the tribe physically, emotionally (astral) and mentally...and a title which is way older than the fable you are brainwashed with...when you read Christ anywhere on my website know that LOVE is meant, not some one who has that title (a Hæland )...

I found the best way to teach some one something is to show the facts and the causes of these facts and let the student work it out her/himself; I typed so before in another pondering on how I taught a Spanish guy how to print...since that was my profession, a printer...NOT a TEACHER, although my function in the print shop was such as well :D

The most familiar print shop however known by everybody who has an ass, is the Water Closet, a politically correct word for SHITHOUSE which is a wrong word since you can take a piss there as well...

In the Water Closet people learn how to print shit on paper which as such is therefore called TP, Tea Pee, because toilet paper is a wrong word, people always sauce their intestinal works with yellow fluid, something I used to clean the printing machine...

In the near future therefore there will not be toilet paper anymore, 4 D printers will have taken over the world and you will learn by Tea Pee or Golden Shower...

Martin?

Lucy?

Tea Pee is telepathy Martin?

Shhh Lucy, it should be a surprise...

Hihihi Martin!

http://hronoya.org/

Of course in a good Water Closet you need strong stuff to kill parasites and since we are still in the Main World War we can use Chlorine, maybe at a later date we can add must-ART as well...I wonder why they left the yellow color of the bottle?

Good Morning fellow Martians!

A weird way to salute you maybe, yet I found in life that Humans can't be from Earth because Earth is way too Natural for that while humans are not Natural at all...

To proof such a statement, I do not yet I am pondering here so take your pick and do not forget to watch the movie as well...

Martin?

Lucy?

Take what pick Martin?

That Lucy depends on your ability to receive and send telepathy, when you cannot receive or send, you are part of the Earth Chain of life, since the human lookalikes on Earth cannot use special abilities real humans do have...

You mean like the mentors of Blavatsky Martin?

NOOOO Lucy, those are sorcerers, they manipulate the Earth with black and white magic...like Donald Trump for example...

Trump? Hihihi Martin!

Well Lucy, that is not that funny, people with special abilities are always looked upon as idiots or dangerous, I know, since I suffered the same...

Martin, it is because he and you are both Gemini Which according Lucis Trust is the Boss of this Universe and according Rudolf Steiner the greatest evil...

I am not a birthsign Lucy...I am not even a sign and what you call birth has been death to me sofar...

It is constantly about you and Lucy I hear here and there when I listen with my inner ear to the complaints of people about my posts on Facebook, Twitter and even on my website...

Well since you NEVER listen to your heart and brain fukking eachother in the image of Soul and Mind, I am showing you my fukks and I call them ponderings...

To fukk is a strange word, it has so many meanings and one of them is to enlighten, so when I have my heart and brain fukk such is meant to enlighten ME, MYSELF and I and you perverts are watching such, maybe even masterbating and that is ok, one day you will indeed have your heart and brain fukk eachother as well...

The picture is not Eva Braun yet she was one of Hitlers occult whores who fukked him with Baalshit, information from the Starsign of Taurus, to be abused...see the movie, Blavatsky is in there too :D

Martin?

Lucy?

I am not your occult whore am I?

No Lucy, all you do is representing God, since God never talks to me and you are a worthy replacement...

Hihihi Martin!

The Alchemical Wedding is much more than a fukking Gemini...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality

"Your lack of courage is quite disturbing"

Pertaining to manners, morality is translated from the Latin and is etymologically a "Mature Mood"...

3 M is hardly understood by Science because they use the brain to explain Morals while when you have understood it deals with MOOD, it is a quality of the GUT...

MOOD can be a translation of MOED in Dutch meaning courage and a courageous being never cares about your perception of morality unless the bravery has matured where MATURE means careful or well-considered...

True Courage therefore is a well considered MOOD :D

Martin?

Lucy?

But what about all those sciences which depend on the function of morality Martin?

Parasites Lucy, I bet half of the scientists are pedophiles as well and the other half drug addicts or drunks...

Hihihi Martin!

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scherpenzeel_(Friesland)
-
http://nos.nl/artikel/2151482-haantje-waait-van-friese-kerktoren.html

The old rooster fell from a church in Scherpenzeel where Peter Stuyvesant was born, ashamed of the morals in that cuntry...

Morals...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midas

The money disease has been haunting humanity since its first manufacturing; originally meant to EASE trade it became DISEASE for traders, even Mercury was poisoned with it...

I read yesterday they will cancel broadcasting FM radio and replace it with digital radio and here is the same pattern visible: when they invented the radio (Tesla), it was meant to bring people together...these days it is abused for propaganda and commercials, the music you hear is not music at all and therefore it does not matter if it is digital...

How do I connect these two? Such is easy, the radio like television is used to enforce the disease of money...while television is used to proof that all you see needs money to improve...

But actually the disease of money is the Midas disease...and those wielding such a system will end like him...

Martin?

Lucy?

Are you against money Martin?

No Lucy, I am not against anything because I understand how Nature works...actually money was fun when I was a boy...I invented many ways to make an easy dollar yet that was child's play, it is more a challenge to live a life with as little money as possible, the way I live at the moment...

But you could have been a billionaire Martin?

Ow yes Lucy and be part of the disease, no, true wealth is known by sharing in a just way or right way, Right Sharing is however not part of the 8fold path of Buddha, and that is why Buddhism failed...

Right Sharing is actually about Love, reward and punishment are part of the money disease, people should work out of love and that is where this planet failed, the Spirit of this planet has become the Spirit of Greed, even animals and plants or minerals behave greedy...

The Karma of greed is RUIN...

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay.
Money, it's a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team.

Money, get back.
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it's a hit.
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit.
I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet.

Money, it's a crime.
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away.

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a
bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"

T.A.K.-526-Lack Magic Woman

http://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songi...

WHAT if your real Mother is the collective Universal Soul and we are like the stars fragments of a broken Mirror which is called the Universal Mind, and that our mission is to heal that Universal Mind collectively?

Such of course begs the question, WHO broke it?

To answer that question, you need to understand the Gut and Guts...a very easy thing since you only have to listen...

It is so easy and simple that you have been thinking you could ignore it because it is so obvious and voilà, there is the cause of the broken Mirror...

The broken Mirror can not show you your real Self anymore, you real Self has become VOID and like Buddha the ultimate goal you are searching for is emptiness because that is another name of the VOID...

A true Heathen however understands the fairy tale of life and the emptiness is mindfulness since when you are truly listening to the Gut, the Mind becomes silent or empty and from that emptiness you are slowly rebuilding the Universe together with all the rest that lives and the Supreme Builder as the freemasons call the Collective, becomes an empty threat...

Martin?

Lucy?

Every time I am amazed how you kill the Buddha Martin?

Where did you get that nonsense from Lucy?

Ow, never mind Martin, God loves you...

Bahaha Lucy!

http://paroledepate.canalblog.com/archives/2008/08/03/9813666.html

The world is not black and white so after Lack Magic I can now ponder on Hide Magic and for that I use the colors brown and turquoise, of Chocolate and Aquarius...

The blue part is the minty AVATAR taste which you also find in after 8, after all, after 8 comes 9 and the 9th Dimension is where this planet is ruled from, not from the 4th, the 4th is constantly inhabited with other puppets...

The Chocolate part however can taste like shit when there is not sweet in it...Latino Americans however found that adding sugar makes great cookies somewhere in the 19th century and of course they kept that a secret...

I am not into secret shit though, when you tell me a truth I share it, even with those who do not deserve it because I understood that when you are not ready for it,you will not understand it anyway and that is REAL MAGIC...

Martin?

Lucy?

So Martin, it doesn't matter what you say, people think you are crazy anyway?

Of course Lucy and it rhymes as well...rhyme is like contamination, it is the power of a spell, not the words...for example when you lie for your own sake, you die by a thrown rake, the one of Shiva...

There are exceptions Martin?

Of course Lucy, nothing in the Universe is constant, so there are always exceptions...

Let me ponder some more about "After 8"...

According the mentors of Blavatsky, the Moon is a Nono place to go to, only people who insist being Greedy go there and will be destroyed. They even call it the 8th Sphere and compare it with the indigestion area...

They also said in their famous Letters to A.P. Sinnett that their mentor Buddha went there and since then the Buddhists went fully homosexual just like their counterpart the Jesuits...

So the 8th sphere is only for High Initiates they claim furthermore, awakening negative Kundalini, the female part they so hate to see in females...and the cause of transhumanism and transgenderism these days...

Ow yes, those filthy sorcerers are behind a lot more evil going on these days yet you deserve them because you keep supporting them knowingly and unknowingly to turn into pedophiles as you will yourself one day be a pedophile too...

Martin?

Lucy?

Poosex Martin?

No Lucy, lets not kill the idiots yet...

Hihihi Martin!

http://www.pokesaladgranny.com/2016/10/you-learn-more-when-you-read...

There is no water on the Moon to flush it? This looks like a shithole :D

So the I in the pyramid is the MOON EYE and MONEY leads to "IN GREED WE TRUST" and that is why DEATH exists...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page