T.A.K. : The Amsterdam Knowledge V

T.A.K. is also The Acquaintance Knowledge and The Athanor Knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperation_(novel)

Thinking ABOUT is the same as pondering and doing so I arrived in this new topic, Thoughts About Karma or short T.A.K., a familiar sir name in this world, a name you cannot deny or else :D

In T.A.K. version 1, I explained about "You get what you give", 5 words to describe the simplicity of the One Law in Nature yet it proved not simple enough to be understood since people have a problem with the second 5 words "You give what you get"...

Actually they have completely fukked up my pondering...they mutilated it into: "You nibble what you see" and "You blame some one else for stealing"...

In T.A.K. version 2, I showed you how people can go wrong in victimizing the wrong one and in bits and pieces I showed you stories of my life and more and what happened to the people torturing me...

In T.A.K. version 3, the current, I will slowly weaponize my Mind and in T.A.K. version 4, I will have become TAK...not TAK by King, because I am not a fantasy, I am a reality...

Martin?

Lucy?

People could go scared now Martin?

No Lucy, only those who are guilty...

But what will you do Martin?

Not a thing Lucy, only make sure that Karma has no cause in me nor effect anymore...

But then you will die Martin?

No Lucy, I will leave this plane of existence...

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://educateinspirechange.org/spirituality/experience-5-signs-car...

The only way to beat your family is to kill them all like Arjuna did when Krishna ordered him to...

Killing of course means beating the family ego and become the avatar you always were and will be...

When you beat Humanity's ego, you will have beaten this whole world, there is no need to stay around anymore and you can go to a different world...
Buddha knew, he stayed to inform the avatars of his day's, he was not a teacher, he was an informer...an informer has ideas which you can use, he does not force you education up your ass...

When you begin a story with "once upon a time in my own life" does that make the following a fairy tale?
-
"When I finally had slain the devil with his own lies, he became my friend and knew I mastered my ego and as such him..."

Finally after years of secrecy, I got a black and white copy of what the Dutch Healthservice thinks/thought about me and never did anything to support me but locking me up in asylums and forcing me to take drugs...

Half of it is lies in this letter, half of it is questionable, for example me having an IQ of 200, no one can sustain such an Intelligence 24h/7days/months/years...

The reason I went into asylums was never given except they think I suffer megalomania...anyways what is clear to me is that I am not playing God on this world but THEY THEMSELVES THINK THEY CAN FUKK NATURE...

I love KARMA, they will soon meet Her Majesty...and that is what they call threatening while I have never threatened anyone in my life, I have no policerecord, in FACT I am harmless, I only WARN not to cross the Red Line of my existence since that is a Disturbance in the individual development of every living Being and THAT CAUSES KARMA...

The biggest lie is that I was called aggressive after a Taxi hit me on a pedestrian crossing causing a little dent in his car which popped out at the same time...this made him aggressive and he called the police for backup, while I quietly waited till they arrested me..I also gave him the idea to get me arrested than to die when he would attack me physically... In Dutch LAW, HE should have been arrested but instead I was taken into an asylum...

If I had had an IQ of 200, I would have foreseen I would be in trouble on this world at the start and I would have been a rich motherfukker hiring others to fight those who nag me, and although I am Sapio Sexual, I am no more developed than the biggest idiots in this world for example the billionaires Trump and Putin...

Another thing that comes to MIND is that I don't worry about losing a war, Krishna never lost a fight, yet he cannot stand that I do not give a fukk...I do not fight Gods, actually I do not fight at all...I am typing questionable ponderings on the internet, I don't give a fukk about Gods, Buddha's or megalomaniacs...

I live a humble life with lots of fun and although ignored I make friends in an eye blink...what you experience is an illusion, a fake reality which is called the World Wide Web...beyond this evil sorcerers play with you...

"It is his mission to make others his equals"...
Have you ever read such bullshit?
How can you be equal to me? You NEVER EXPERIENCED THE SAME AS ME! Nor did I experience what you are busy with...
But if you INSIST believing those lies, this whole world will turn into an asylum...
FUKK, such has already happened...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When psychiatrists make up their own stories after your anamnesis or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_history, it causes them to become soulless idiots since the PSYCHE is always defended by Nature whatever a patient tells you...words are invalid or meaningless when you enter the domain of the Psyche, the Psyche only uses Love and Justice...and Nature is more than that, It is RETRIBUTION too...

This world is run by soulless idiots, you become hardened and brave, they loose the connection to their Self and Soul and are thus lost souls by their own wrongs...
I do not feel pity for them, I am not connected to soulless people and I have no Mercy either for them...

Those sorcerers will be so sorry, yet they cannot feel that anymore, they are destined to die in the 8th Sphere or the MOON...

Why does Gemini rule the lungs?
Hippocrates could tell any physician who will now get lungcancer because they broke the Oath of him... 
If you have understood my today's advanced pondering you understand that Gemini rules EVERYTHING and calling me a megalomaniac simply tells me that you think I have the idea of being a concept...
I am not a concept, I am an idiot like you, not better, not worse except I have seen a little more because you denied me to live and I turned into a Watcher...
I will also watch how you will kill each other en masse like I am looking at a soap Western, no spaghetti but plenty carbonare...

Poor Lungs...

https://nos.nl/artikel/2187640-schippers-pakt-opnieuw-wk-goud-op-de...

IQ of 200? Hhahaha, SHE did the 200 and is now world champion 

https://nos.nl/artikel/2187624-nullen-en-enen-de-onzichtbare-wapens...

That killed millionaire friend of mine? Whose company was bought by IBM?
He was into military service software and the founder of attack software as well...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by IBM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page